GENERAL CARACTHERISTICS OF ARYE TENTS, THAT GUARANTEE COMFORT AND FUNCTION:
- Waterproof seams (seam tape) to ensure that water doesn’t leak into the tent.
- Curvy floors. For a more compact surface that keeps water from accumulating.
- Fiberglass poles that are easy to put in and out, for an easy and fast assemble.
- Internal ventilation.
TIPS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN CHOOSING A TENT:
- Climatic conditions and place where it will be used.
- Number of people that will use the tent, calculate 2 m x 0.75 per person.
- The weight you are willing to carry.
- The luggage you will store inside the tent (you need to consider the space needed for backpacks, bags, etc.)
Besides, when choosing your tent, you can go for a basic model or for one with more features, for example:
- A tent with advance is useful to cook when it rains and to shield from the sun.
- A tent with a back entrance is always handy.
- It is important to have a PE tarp to put over the tent to protect it if you are camping in a place with a lot of trees or with sun exposure.
- Tents taller than 1.90m are a lot more comfortable because people can get in standing up, which doesn’t require them to squat to enter.